I was not looking forward to Thursday (Day Six). The Babe has a tendency to breath-hold after massive screaming session or a big shock. Although we’re pretty confident it’s behavioural, though unintential rather than deliberate, the doctor (and of course ourselves) wanted to check to see if it was epilepsy-related. Initial tests came back clear. But just to be on the safe side, we were booked in for a sleep-deprived EEG. Instructions were to get the Babe up at 5:00am, but not let her sleep at all until her 10:45 appointment, despite a 45 minute car ride. A challenge!?? I think so!!!
How did we get on? And how did that affect the trials? Find out more: